JENNIFER L. WHITE is a partner with experience in the defense of personal injury, bad faith, premises liability, and construction defect litigation. Ms. White has successfully defended appeals filed in Colorado district court, the Colorado Court of Appeals, and the Colorado Supreme Court. Ms. White has successfully tried cases to the bench and to juries. In addition, Ms. White has analyzed insurance coverage issues for opinion letters.
Prior to moving to Colorado, Ms. White defended clients in business and commercial litigation matters as well as pursued plaintiff’s medical malpractice, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, and toxic tort litigation matters in Houston, Texas.
Ms. White is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, the El Paso County Bar Association, and the State Bar of Texas.
Ms. White is licensed to practice law in Colorado and Texas.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- UM/UIM Bad Faith Defense
- Health Care Law
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Trucking Law
- Business and Commercial Litigation
LICENSED TO PRACTICE
- State of Texas, 2003
- State of Colorado, 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A., 1987)
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2003)
- Houston Journal of International Law, Senior Articles Editor
- Board of Directors, Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, 2011-2013
- Chair of the Southern Chapter of the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, 2011-2013
- Office: Colorado Springs Office
- Phone: 719.575.0010
- Extension: 301
- Email: (Please use our Contact Form or call our office to obtain email addresses.)